Help us raise £37,185 to repair the Church Roof.
Back in July a section of our church ceiling collapsed and after investigation we have discovered that a large portion of the ceiling is unsafe and needs to be replaced. We are keen to repair the ceiling as soon as possible so that our church can continue to be a place of worship for our community.
The Church PCC has accepted a tender of £37,185 which is a significant amount to meet especially in the current climate.
Can you please pray for and help us to raise the funds we need.
You can do this by:
- making a one-off donation
- organising a fund raising event for family or friends (cake sale, coffee morning, cream tea)
- committing to a personal challenge (a sponsored walk or silence or bike ride)
- involving your children by encouraging them to complete a sponsored challenge (such as a car wash)
- ask for donations towards the ceiling repairs instead of birthday or anniversary presents
- making and selling cakes etc.
Making a Donation
You make a donation via the following methods:
- Cheque – please make cheques payable to PCC St Mary the Virgin
- Bank transfer – Please contact the Church to request the Bank Details via email@example.com
- Online Donation – Please use the donation button on the right of this page or select the following link ‘Make a Donation‘
- Facebook Fund Raiser – Coming soon
Gift Aid– If you are a tax payer, please gift aid your donation as this allows us to reclaim 25p for every £1.00 you donate. To do this please complete the following form and email this back the church on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Gift aid Form [Word]
Please speak to our Vicar Revd Scott Edwards or Church Treasurer Jack Foster for further information. Repairing our roof is a big challenge but we believe that with your help we can meet it.
Matthew 19: 26 tells us that ‘with God all things are possible.’
Revd Scott Edwards. Vicar